List of Funny Questions to Ask a Guy or Girl
1. Why should there be an expiration date in a sour cream?
2. Have you seen those easy open food packages? They are intended to be easy to open. But why it is never easy to open them?
3. Out of all the worlds languages, which one sounds funniest to you and why?
4. What is your dumbest pet peeve?
5. What was the funniest moment in your life that you are so embarrassed to admit to your friends?
6. Can someone vanish without a trace?
7. Would you miss a sports game/favorite show for me?
8. What is your best talent?
9. If you were a waiter and your customer was rude, would you spit in his/her food?
10. Do you think that Adam and Eve had navels?
11. What made you laugh the hardest in your entire life?
12. What are you afraid of the most?
13. What is your favorite childhood toy?
14. Do people who cannot read would get the full effects of an alphabet soup?
15. Out of all the solar system planets, which one would you like to visit the most?
16. What was the most trouble you have gotten yourself into?
17. Power of flight or invisibility?
18. Do you still pee on your bed? (This is quite embarrassing but can also be funny. Do not judge his/her answer. If he/she said yes, follow it up by asking whether or not he/she has a medical condition.)
19. Would you ever go out of your way just to help a friend?
20. Do you enjoy horror movies?
21. Do you think Lipton employees are allowed to take their coffee breaks? Or just tea breaks?
22. What kind of habit you have that you are most proud of?
23. Do you think that you are attractive?
24. Fish lives in water, right? Do you think that it gets thirsty too? (This is an interesting question that you might want to ask if that person works in a fish-related industry. It will help test his/her knowledge about fish.)
25. If you suddenly turned into a woman/man, how would you spend your day?
26. Do you know the opposite of opposite? (Observe his/her reaction. It could be funny or he/she could be annoyed.)
27. What is your least favorite food?
28. What would people hear if they could read your mind?
29. What is your favorite joke?
30. If you would have to give me a funny nickname based on my personality, what would it be?
31. What word can you think of that starts with the letter “F” and ends with “uck”? (The best answer is firetruck. But do save this question if you already know him/her better. Do not just ask it to a complete stranger just to start a conversation.)
32. What is your favorite day of the week?
33. When your parents get older, are you considering putting them in an old folks home? Why or why not?
34. Have you been arrested before? Of what crime?
35. Who was the last person you argued with?
36. What was the weirdest punishment that you received from your parents?
37. Are you jealous of your friends? Why or why not?
38. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
39. Try to describe yourself in 3 words?
40. What was the meanest thing you did to someone for revenge?
41. Have you found something valuable on the street but kept it to yourself, even if you knew the owner of that thing? (Some people might be honest about it while others are not because they are too embarrassed to admit it, especially if you are just getting to know each other.)
42. What is the most trouble you have gotten into?
43. Who do you like?
44. Who is your celebrity crush?
45. Have you ever eavesdropped at someone?
46. Have you ever played a doctor as a child? If yes, who did you play it with and how old were you?
47. During our conversation now, what is that one word that I use excessively? (You might not get an exact answer, especially if he/she was not really paying attention to the words you are saying.)
48. If you had to pick an animal in a zoo, which animal would you think or find to be the sexiest? And why?
49. Do you have a routine before going to sleep? If you do, what is it?
50. What would you do if I told you that I had a crush on you? (This might get him/her blushed.)
51. Are you the type of person who likes experimenting on anything in life?
52. What super power would you like to have?
53. If you could visit anywhere now, where would you want to go? And who would you like to be with? (If he/she is trying to impress you, he/she might say that it would be you.)
54. What excites you about the city you live in?
55. What’s the first thing you would do, if you were able to do it?
56. What is your favorite horror movie?
57. Which do you like better, taking a bath or shower?
58. When you are at the beach, would you want to play in the sand or prefer playing in the water?
59. If you were a fisherman, would you eat the fish that you caught or let them go?
60. Which do you like better? Your hands or your feet?
61. How do you describe me?
62. What is your idea of a perfect date?
63. Would you skip school/work to go on a date with someone?
64. Do you ever experience feeling of jealousy when in an relationship?
65. Do you prefer a girl/boy with curly hair or straight hair?
66. Do you ever untie your shoes when taking them off?
67. If you eat at midnight, what is your favorite snack?
68. What is the most useless subject that you think in high school?
69. Do you shampoo first or use the conditioner immediately?
70. Do you have to wet your toothbrush first before putting toothpaste? If you do, what do you think is its importance? Does it help you have cleaner teeth and fresher breath?
71. Do you like using pen or pencil?
72. Have you had the chance to ride on a roller coaster? Did you scream? (Some guys will never admit it.)
73. When did you first attend a funeral? And who died that time?
74. Each time you have a bad day, who is that first person you always call?
75. Why do you think feet smell so bad while nose run?
76. If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would it be?
77. Zombies are dead, right? But why do they still walk? (This is a great question if he/she is a big fan of Walking Dead, iZombie and other zombie-themed movies or TV shows.)
78. Is it better to beg for forgiveness or ask permission?
79. Why people keep on calling it lipstick if you could still move your lips? (Of course, this question is better asked to a girl. But guys might have a clear answer, too.)
80. Where would you prefer to live? In a city, beach or in the county side?
81. (If you are trying to flirt with the person) Are you dating anyone right now? If you are not, are you accepting applications?
82. Are you superstitious? If yes, what are you most superstitious about?
83. Do you work as an interior designer? If you are not, then why did the room become beautiful when I saw you?
84. If beauty were time, would you be my eternity?
85. Are you spiritual or religious?
86. Which fictional character resembles you the most?
87. Would you rather live in a small apartment in the city or in a large house in the suburbs?
88. Would you want to use me as a blanket because I think you look cold?
89. Can I ask for some directions? (He/she would say, “yes. Then, ask him/her back with) Can I ask directions to your heart? Or you could also ask if he/she had a map because you got lost in his/her eyes.
90. Are eyebrows categorized as facial hair?
91. What are your three weaknesses?
92. If your life was a movie, which actor/actress would play it?
93. Are you naughty or nice?
94. If you could have any career possible, what would it be?
95. When you are in a movie theater, which arm rest is yours? Is it to your left or right?
96. Does an ambulance stop if it runs someone over while it is on its way to save someone? Will the driver help the victim or forget about it and leave?
97. What would you do if you won the lottery?
98. If you had one super power, what would it be?
99. What would you rather do, read a book or watch a movie?
100. They say flattery gets you everywhere, why don’t I go ahead and get that a shot?
101. If you could see the future, what would you like to see yourself doing in 5 years?
102. Do you know Klingon language?
103. Is there anything you hate about yourself?
104. Are you a dog or cat person?
105. Are you happy with your life?
106. Have you lied to anyone to get out of a tricky situation?
107. What does it feel like to be the most gorgeous guy/girl in the room?
108. Are you a happy drunk or an angry drunk?
109. Do you use umbrellas?
110. If the fastest runner runs at the speed of a sound, do you think he/she can still hear his iPod?
111. If you were a policeman, how would you handcuff a criminal who has one arm?
112. If you are suffering from alopecia and you are already bald, what do you think is the hair color that they would put in your driver’s license?
113. Do you sing in the shower?
114. What is your favorite cheese?
115. Are you into me?
116. Where would you go on a free trip?
117. Have you ever cheated in an exam?
118. If your car is on fire, do you think it is still illegal to park your car next to a fire hydrant?
119. Pretty sure there are Jewish vampires. Do they still avoid crosses?
120. Vampires do not see their reflections. But why is their hair neat all the time?
121. It is possible to daydream at night?
122. Why do chocolate makers call little bars as fun sizes? Would it be more fun to eat a big one?
123. Why is it that quicksand works slowly and not quickly?
124. The train or the bus?
125. What do you believe I am thinking right now.
126. Is it still legal to drive in reverse as long as you are following the flow and direction of the traffic?
127. When an atheist is invited in court, does he/she need to swear on the bible too?
128. Have you ever slapped anyone?
129. Would you study Elven language?
130. Do you think a person’s past is important?
131. Are you more of an night-owl or a morning person?
132. How do you handle people you don’t like?
133. Have you ever been so drunk that you’ve passed out?
134. Do you have a phobia?
135. What would you do if I got really angry with you?
136. What is your perfect girl/guy like?
137. What is the bravest thing you have ever done?
138. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
139. I have seem to lost my number, can I have yours?
140. Would you ever date someone older or younger?
141. Do you dance crazy when alone and no one is looking?
142. Do you see yourself to committing to anyone?
143. If you could read minds, whose mind would you like to read?
144. Have you ever felt like hitting any of your colleagues/classmates?
145. Would you prefer to be smart of happy?
146. What TV show do you plan your day around in order to see it?
147. Which celebrity would you like to date and why?
148. Do you have any relatives in jail?
149. What is one of your stuffed animals names when you were a kid?
150. Do you find these questions funny?